George Abuzeid & co. A leading company in the field of auto Spares Parts and Office Furniture is seeking to recruit the following:
Human Resources Officer
• Managing, and running payroll on monthly basis in addition to administer the payroll on timely manner and accuracy as well as prepare monthly payroll sheets or any requested inquires.
• Handling and arrange all employees files and Review the entered personnel data relevant to new hired employees personnel information to ensure compliance with personnel automated system.
• Managing attendance system (prepare daily attendance, follow up absence leaves, and other deductions) in addition to Investigate and understand causes for staff absences.
• Follow up health insurance to apply employee’s subscriptions, cancellations, etc.
• Following up social security, and income tax.
• 1year experience in HR filed.
• Experience with Microsoft Dynamics AX ERP Systems is a plus.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Psychology or Business Management is an advantage.
• Professional Human Resources certification.
• Must have an excellent communication, presentation, influencing and negotiation skills.
Interested candidates should send their CV’s to the below email address: