وظائف شاغرة لدى مدارس المجتمع العربي
ICS is seeking to appoint an enthusiastic and innovative locally hired graduate teacher of Spanish, who is able to teach to secondary school and join the school in August 2020. You would be joining an experienced and successful Modern Foreign Languages faculty in this expanding school. The faculty has strong leadership and is looking for creative & experienced teachers with the drive and enthusiasm to contribute in our mission to strive for educational excellence. The ability to teach an additional subject of Spanish would be advantageous.
Interested candidates should:
- Have 2-3 years of teaching experience
- Possess a Bachelor’s Degree in Spanish or above
- Be committed and hardworking, with high expectations of themselves and the children in their care;
- Have an excellent command of English
- Demonstrate excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work with diverse groups of colleagues and children;
- Have a Jordanian nationality.
The deadline for applications is 7 March 2020.
How to apply:Applications should consist of a supporting letter of no more than two sides of A4 addressed to the Principal, Mr. Matthew Savage ( firstname.lastname@example.org ), along with a current CV with a recent photograph.