السفارة البريطانية في الأردن تطلب موظفين برواتب مجزية
View Vacancy – Political and Visits Officer (Maternity Cover)
- Fluent communication skills in English and Arabic (both spoken and written).
- Minimum 3 years of experience of managing events/visits or office administration.
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field (example – Business Administration etc.).
- Experience of working in a non-profit sector/NGOs.
- High-level organisational and coordination skills, including the ability to prioritise, meet deadlines, proactively identify and resolve potential problems.
- Strong interpersonal skills and proven ability to work both autonomously and in a team, and to work effectively with clients, including at senior levels.
- Literacy in Microsoft Office packages (Excel, Word, Outlook, Microsoft Teams and PowerPoint).
Finance (5%) – Lead on all external payments for political team and ensure the team’s compliance with our Purchase to Pay (P2P) process.
- Managing a Quality Service – Effectiveness in this area is about being organised to deliver service objectives and
striving to improve the quality of service, taking account of diverse customer needs and requirements.
- Collaborating and Partnering – People skilled in this area create and maintain positive, professional and trusting
working relationships with a wide range of people within and outside the Civil Service to help get business done.
- Delivering at Pace – Effectiveness in this area means focusing on delivering timely performance with energy and
taking responsibility and accountability for quality outcomes.
- Making Effective Decisions– Effectiveness in being objective; using sound judgement, evidence and knowledge to provide accurate, expert and professional advice.
مجموعة على الواتساب تزودكم بالوظائف الشاغرة أول بأول