وظائف شاغرة لدى شركة زين
Operation Management Intern
We are looking for a fresh graduate to join the Business Analytics and AI department for a one-year internship contract under Zain Youth Program
Main Responsibilities, will include but will not be limited to:
- Maintain the BI/DWH operations for daily/monthly reporting.
- Administering, maintaining, and optimizing Data warehouse systems to ensure high performance and availability as well as acquiring knowledge of data sources used to improve the data warehouse and BI reporting analysis.
- Ensure fast Time to market TTM with respect to solution preparation and implementation to deliver (Marketing-Sales-Customer Care-BE) roadmaps and products.
- Ability to work on the SAS E-Guide, SAS VIYA, SAS Minor, Data lineage tool, and business glossaries.
- Serve as an aggregator between business and functional areas and technology to ensure that data business requirements are fulfilled.
- System administration for BI/ DWH system including storage & file management, as well as maintaining and customizing data models supporting new requirements and ensuring that system security is maintained.
- Work with Business functions and Data Platform teams to design and develop Zain telco model and manage the flow of data from different Data sources to all Data layers (Foundation, Analytical and Semantic).
Qualifications and Education Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, software engineering, or any related field
Soft skills required:
- Very good communication skills.
- Analytical thinking.
Technical skills required:
- Oracle SQL/PLSQL.
- ETL Tools.
- Unix/Linux commands.
- Reporting Tools & Documentation.
- Good knowledge of Datawarehouse and BI tools.
- Technical & Business analysis.
- Python is a Plus.