- Welcoming passengers on board and directing them to their seats, helping with hand luggage or any seating problems.
- Making announcements and keeping passengers informed of any delays etc. and always being visible in the cabin to answer any passenger requests during the flight.
- Leading passengers in case of emergency and giving first aid to passengers when the need arises.
- Checking all passenger seat belts, check galleys and securing it before takeoff.
- Serving meals and refreshments to passengers as per company rules and regulations.
- Professionally demonstrating safety procedures and equipment use before every flight for all passengers
- Carrying out pre-flight duties, including checking the safety equipment, ensuring the aircraft is clean and tidy, checking that all meals are on board (including special dietary requests), relevant landing cards are loaded, and first aid equipment is checked.
- Ensuring that passengers disembark safely at the end of a flight and checking that there is no luggage left in the overhead lockers, toilets and galley areas.
- Completing all flights related paperwork e.g. (stock control, logging any faults or problems during the flight…etc.) and liaising with the ground staff.
محتويات المقالة :
- Proficiency in English language
- Communication Skills
- Customer Services
- Safety and Security Consciousness
- Time Management
Position requirement: weight must be in proportion to height
High School Degree as a Minimum
- Preforming internal audits/inspections for Royal Jordanian operational departments.
- Review correction(s), corrective & root cause of the Audit report.
- Keeping records of the Audits & Occurrences.
- Perform root cause analysis.
- Submit to QA Manager recommendations to improve RJ performance.
- Knowledge of quality systems.
- Communication Skills.
- Proficiency in MS Office.
- Analytical Skill.
About the Role
Prepare the daily roster for cockpit crew and Cabin Crew based on rules and regulations to enhance the core of crew duties in a good manner, ensure that duty periods are planned in a way to enable all crew members to remain free from fatigue so they can operate to a satisfactory level of safety under all circumstances and to make optimum use of the opportunities and facilities for providing rest.
- Ensure crew scheduling process is in compliance with rules and regulations.
- Maintain updated aircraft schedule from Fleet Watch system.
- Maintain an updated crew schedule on AIMS.
- Ensure concerned departments and outstations are kept updated with any crew scheduling change.
- Monitor covering flights according to total hours equalization.
- Deal with emergency and sick leaves occurring with crew members.
- Enhance crew scheduling stability after monthly roster publication.
- Recover flights after OCC and commercial schedule change.
- Control crew members’ vacations.
- Follow up crew members’ qualifications and expiry dates with concerned units
- Follow up crew members’ training schedule.
- Prepare backup for daily crew scheduling change (standby).
- Check daily e-mails and messages sent from all departments concerning crew scheduling.
- Fluent in English
- Proficient in Computer skills
- Excellent communication, and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work under pressure
Business administration or any related field.