Accountabilities & Key Roles :
- Gather business requirement and analyze them to formulate effective action plans and conduct value-added communications.
- Deliver work packages within a related project scope in time and cost effective manner to achieve the intended business results under the lead of the Project Manager (Business Transformation Lead).
- Participate effectively in CB digital transformation journey.
- Design and implement solutions to solve business problems.
- Apply lean principles and process improvement methodologies (Six Sigma, Process re-engineering, Business Analysis, Agile, and Design Thinking) on business processes to optimize the processes and achieve high level of customer satisfaction.
- Preform data collection, preparation, and analysis to evaluate situation and generate solutions following data driven decision making approach.
- Support the innovation direction by generating and suggesting innovative ideas/initiatives based on comprehensive analysis, benchmarking, and transformation techniques to change the business.
- Support change management agenda by enabling smooth transformation, increase employee adaptation and usage, and act as an example for transformation culture.
- Design, manage and conduct required testing to deliver validated and verified solutions followed by post implementation support.
- Participate actively in achieving the realization of the intended benefits to ensure reaching steady state.
- BSc. In Industrial Engineering, Business Administration, or Technology.
- certifications in the following topics are big plus: Lean Six Sigma (Green Belt), PMP, Business Analysis, Change Management, Processes Re-engineering, Agile.
- 3-5 years of experience in a related field.
- Excellent Computer skills.
- Knowledge in Project Management software’s( Ms. Projects, Primavera, Visio, … ).
- Project Management knowledge.
- Banking Experience and Knowledge (Plus).
- Business Process Management & Business Analysis.
- Fluent in English and Arabic.
- Excellent communication, presentation, and interpersonal Skills.
- Critical and analytical skills.