عن هذه الوظيفة
Accountabilities and Key Roles:
- Develop workforce plans and organizational Design (OD) to ensure that current & future workforce needs are identified in a way to ensure maximum performance and optimal utilization of the Bank workforce.
- Review and assess the Organizational Design (Structures, units/job titles, reporting lines, levels, HC distribution) of functions across the bank, illustrate gaps, and recommend optimal changes that achieve organizational effectiveness and alignment with the bank strategic direction.
- Design of Business Models and Target Operating Models to solve organizations and people planning problems and increase the performance through efficient OD solutions.
- Perform job analysis for current and new jobs based on workflow, business processes, structures and HR international best practices and methodologies in order to develop effective job descriptions to specify the accountabilities, KPIs, and job requirements.
- Design jobs & roles, create competency models and career paths to aid in the selection / transition of employees.
- Handle the job description life cycle: standards & specifications, development, review & validation, approval and communicate them to concerned parties and participate in job evaluation process.
- Perform job evaluation using the Hay Group (Korn Ferry) job evaluation methodology to come up with the right job weight and classification and maintain the JE scores and matrix for AB plc.
- Conduct workload analysis and assessments, conduct capacity studies, and evaluate organizational effectiveness to identify gaps and recommend required actions.
- Assist in the preparation of headcount budgets and forecasts in liaison with Finance Division and manage the implementation of these Budgets.
- Participate in career path progression plans, succession planning, and special talent programs design.
- Develop workforce management and organizational design metrics using HR data to monitor the applied plans and structures and support data-driven decision making in HR.
- Partner and build collaborative relationships with Functions, HRBPs, Country HR, and HR center of expertise to align the efforts of planning, implementing, and improving Workforce Planning & OD with strategy and goals.
- Participate in HR projects and HR transformation of WF Planning & OD projects, journeys, and initiatives in terms of related P&Ps, processes re-engineering and optimization, and used technology utilization. In additional, participates in the organization wide change projects.
- BSc. In Industrial Engineering, Business Administration, HR, or related filed from a recognized University.
- 3-5 years of experience.
- Excellent computer skills.
- Excellent business writing.
- Planning and budgeting.
- WL analysis.
- Ability to understand business plans.
- Job analysis, job classification and evaluation.
- Data analysis and ability to develop metrics & KPIs.
- Process re-engineering and optimization.
- Fluent in English and Arabic.
- Leadership and Change Management.
- Excellent communication, presentation, and interpersonal Skills.
- Critical and analytical skills.
- Strategic mindset.