وظائف شاغرة لدى مؤسسة نهر الاردن
عن هذه الوظيفة
The Jordan River Foundation is submitting a project proposal, and it needs the following vacancy:
The recruitment procedure will be followed if the bid is accepted.
Senior Coordinator ( 3 positions)
sufficient knowledge and expertise with small grants and the rehabilitation of water harvesting ponds and deteriorated irrigation networks
– local to the area they are working in with a deep knowledge of the communities and areas in which they are based.
– Understanding of issues related to gender and youth, traditional values, community resources and strengths.
– Deal with repairing, maintaining and building water ponds.
– Experience in designing and installation of irrigation systems at the farm level.
– Performs work related to the installation, maintenance, and repair of the water distribution system.
- Bachelor degree in agriculture, water resources management, environment, engineering, or similar fields.
- At least 4 years’ experience in working with small grants implementation or design/supervision of small-scale rural or agricultural interventions
- Excellent communication, coordination, problem solving and team leadership skills and competencies
- Perfect command of Arabic; command of English is an advantage
- mobile, with access to vehicles to undertake regular travel within the project area
للإنضمام إلى قناتنا عبر التليجرام المخصصة للوظائف – أضغط هنا
للإنضمام إلى مجموعة الواتساب المعتمدة والخاصة بالوظائف الشاغرة – أضغط هنا
للإنضمام إلى صفحتنا عبر الفيسبوك الرؤية الملكية للتوظيف – أضغط هنا