شركة الحكمة للادوية تعلن عن توفر وظائف في الاردن في مختلف التخصصات
مطلوب موظفين للعمل لدى شركة الحكمة للادوية
Title: Operator, Warehouse – As-Salt
Policies, Processes & Procedures :
- Follows all relevant departmental policies, processes, standard operating procedures and instructions so that work is carried out in a controlled and consistent manner.
Day-to-day Operations :
- Follows the day-to-day operations related to own job to ensure continuity of work.
Job-Specific Accountabilities :
- Performs line/equipment setup, cleaning and changeover activities that require the use of hand tools, adjusting instrumental devices and cleaning parts in order to
- Ensure compliance with cGMP, FDA, DEA, OSHA and other applicable regulations.
- Completes appropriate documentation to support process and production procedures including data capture, forms, logbooks, and inventory batch records.
- Fills out all necessary department forms, logbooks, and records in order to maintain proper filing of information.
- Follows verbal and written procedures in order to correctly operate production equipment and perform processing steps
- Cleans (dispensing) area instead of production area, equipment, tools, etc., following appropriate company and regulatory procedures and guidelines in order to prepare for the next production run.
Continuous Improvement :
- Contributes to the identification of opportunities for continuous improvement of processes and practices taking into account ‘international best practice’, improvement of business processes, cost reduction and productivity improvement.
Reporting : Achieves the results required of him on daily basis, as per hikma policy, cGMP and hikma SOPs.
Safety, Quality & Environment :
- Complies with all relevant safety, quality, and environmental management policies, procedures, and controls to ensure a healthy and safe work environment.
Related Assignments :
- Performs other related duties or assignments as directed.
QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE, & SKILLS :
Minimum Qualifications: Diploma in a field related to Manufacturing or a bachelor in Chemistry ONLY
Minimum Experience: 0-2 years relevant experience in a cGMP/Manufacturing facility.
اضغط هنا لتقديم الطلب
Title: Engineer, Production
|Job Title||Production Engineer|
|Reports to (Title)||Supervisor|
- Engineers/Sr. Engineers are of two categories:
- Plants Technical & Documentation Support (Field, SOPs, Batch Records, Packaging Standards, Labeling, Incidents, Investigations, Scale Up, Audits, APRs, FAT, SAT, Mock-up, Coaching, Mentoring, Data analysis & interpretation, Protocols, Reports, Execution, …)
- Plants Operation Support (Procurements, Warehouse Keeping, logistics, CAPEX, OPEX, Spare parts, Equipment Qualification/Calibration, Training follow up …)
- Minimum Academic Level:
Bachelor’s degree in chemical engineering or related fields.
0-3 Years of experience
- Job Responsibilities:
- Ensuring adherence to cGMPs, safety, quality, health and environmental procedures throughout all manufacturing activities.
- Creation, modification, reviewing and approving of Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs).
- Follow up on biennial SOP review and update.
- Creating, reviewing and approving of protocols/reports/risk assessments/comparison.
- Participating in Scale-ups designing process with R&D function.
- Participates in execution of day-to-day manufacturing activities (Production, Packaging & labeling).
- Initiating and updating manufacturing orders (MOs), Packing standards (PSs) and Block Flow Diagram (BFDs) as it comes necessary through all of the product life cycle in complete coordination with R&D and quality teams.
- Preparing the assigned process relevant investigational reports, justification, incidents, and variances, while following up on CAPAs implementation and closure.
- Initiating production APRs while ensuring that all commitments are properly made and fulfilled.
- Issuing of P.O for the production batches, applying confirmation and MIGO SAP transactions.
- Suggest modifications & development for manufacturing equipment.
- Capability of troubleshooting and properly solving the operational problems inside the production area and the related utilities
- Monitor consumables stocks and prepare a periodic list with the department needs.
- Follow up on implementation of equipment Calibration, qualification/re-qualification, and Preventive Maintenance programs.
- Follow up on six system quality internal audits observations and response while coordinating CAPAs with the concerned peoples.
- Ensure that all valves, pipes, lines & systems inside the plant are properly tagged & identified along with the layouts.
- Inspecting and reporting manufacturing area /equipment/process status on daily basis.
- Auditing and archiving of batch records/logbooks with compliance department.
- Communicate departmental operation needs with supervisor including OPEX and CAPEX items as to ensure manufacturing progression without delays or consequences.
- Training of plants team on new policies, procedural and manufacturing updates to ensure compliance prior commencing the operations.
- Follow up on plants employees training files and training schedule.
اضغط هنا للاطلاع على باقي الوظائف الشاغرة لدى الحكمة للتوظيف
للإنضمام إلى قناتنا عبر التليجرام المخصصة للوظائف – أضغط هنا
للإنضمام إلى مجموعة الواتساب المعتمدة والخاصة بالوظائف الشاغرة – أضغط هنا
للإنضمام إلى صفحتنا عبر الفيسبوك الرؤية الملكية للتوظيف – أضغط هنا