وظائف شاغرة لدى الكسيح في عمان الأردن وبرواتب مميزة
وظائف شاغره متعدده لدى شركة الكسيح لصناعات الغذائية
Kasih Food Production Co is Hiring!!
Planning and Budgeting
Summary:The holder of this position is responsible for budget preparation, analyzing financial data, and preparing estimates for various departments and projects.
It involves monitoring budget reports, identifying deviations, and taking corrective actions. Additionally, it includes analyzing performance, liquidity, and financial ratios, as well as preparing financial reports for audits.
· Preparation of the unified budget for the company at designated times, including monitoring, auditing, and approval, in addition to preparing all related studies and reports.
· Contribution to the preparation, and analysis of financial data for previous periods to be used in preparing the estimated budget for the company
.· Contribution to the preparation of estimated budgets for the company’s departments and divisions, including identifying the operational costs associated with each of them, in coordination with relevant department and division heads.
· Preparation of estimated budgets for projects and new products, including cost determination, in coordination with relevant departments and divisions
.· Reviewing monthly estimated budget reports for the company and its various departments, comparing them with actual results to identify any deviations, and taking necessary corrective actions to address them and prevent their recurrence.
· Preparation of performance reports for the company, analyzing overall patterns, providing observations on actual performance, and identifying any changes or deviations from the annual plan and potential risks or areas that need to be addressed
.· Preparation of studies and analyses related to liquidity status, cash flows, and calculation of liquidity-related financial ratios, reviewing their results, and providing relevant recommendations
.· Conducting analytical studies related to specific financial decisions, to predict their impact on the company’s budgets and financial position, and providing proposals and recommendations based on that.
· Preparation of annual and quarterly financial reports, as well as reports and documents required for internal and external audits, based on approved systems and policies.
· Participation in the development and modification of financial management systems in the company, with a focus on facilitating the decision-making process related to budgeting and planning and staying updated on the latest practices.
Requirements:· Bachelor’s degree in finance, Accounting or any related field.
· 8-10 years of experience in planning and budgeting or a similar role.
· CMA or any related certificate
.· FMCG Experience is a plus
.· Excellent command of English language.
· Excellent analytical, problem-solving skills
.· Detail-oriented and highly organized.
Kasih Food Production Co is Hiring!!Customer Operations Section Head
Summary:Manage and ensure that all customer needs are met in line with the company’s goals and development process by setting priorities and monitoring the speed and accuracy of performance in coordination with the cross functional teams and third party entities.
1. Liaison with the commercial team to prioritize the main functions of customer operations section to stick to the delivery time of sale order.
2. Communicate with the assigned managers and departments to ensure that all customer needs are met.
3. Liaison with the contract service company as well as the customers to expedite the product labels and designs as per the granted regulations, and customer requirements and accordance to the scheduled time frames.
4. Working closely with the total quality department to get the approved and updated technical product data via the technical specification sheets.
5. Manage and coordinate the process design development across the cross functional teams and closely monitoring the speed and accuracy of performance changes.
6. Analyzing support workflows and making suggestions to improve efficiency and effectiveness across customer operations including design development, order process, and logistics
.7. Management of customer requirement matrix and keeping the data up to date including batch coding and pallet configuration.
8. Management of packaging and shipping configuration to be available andupdated to be shared with internal parties and customers
.9. Management of historical and shared data with the customer to be available for reference and evaluation
10. Management of an updated list of customer contacts for emergency andrecall cases.
11. Perform any other related tasks and responsibilities as assigned by the line manager.
Job Requirements:BSc. in Pharmacy or food or any related field
.(8-10) years of experience in a related field, including (4) years of experience
.in a senior position.
Kasih Food Production Co is Hiring!!
Summary:Sales officer is responsible to determine the best strategies to increase customer purchases
. assist higher management in developing reasonable sales goals, and collaborate with marketing and Supply Chain teams to expand brand presence, as well as preparing accurate sales reports also identify new sales opportunities according to sales plan
.Responsibilities:· Developing and sustaining long-lasting relationships with customers
.· Calling potential customers to explain company products and encourage purchases
.· Answering customers’ questions and escalating complex issues to the relevant departments as needed.
· Developing in-depth knowledge of company products.
· Maintaining an accurate record of all sales, scheduled customer appointments, and customer complaints.
· Collaborating with the marketing department to ensure that the company is reaching its target audience
.· Informing product developers of possible product improvements and changes to ensure that company products meet current market needs.
· Preparing cost-benefit analyses for prospective and existing customers to determine the most suitable purchase options.
· Analyzing competitors’ products to determine product features, benefits, shortfalls, and market success.
· Bachelor’s degree in industrial engineering, Business Administration, or related field.
· (1-3) years of experience in commercial, Sales field.
· Strong understanding of marketing principles, market analysis, and customer behavior.
· Excellent communication, negotiation and Analytical skills.
· Creative mindset with the ability to develop innovative marketing strategies that align with commercial goals.