Job Title: Call Center Manager
The Call Center Manager is accountable for delivering superior service to the clients of FINCA Jordan Call Center and thus establishing such a Call Centre as a benchmark of operational excellence. This is achieved by leading a team of Call Center Officers tasked with inbound and outbound calls from/to clients. 80% of the time is required to be spent on coaching, developing and managing performance of Call Center Officers to deliver a high level of quality service as per set targets and standards. The Call Center Supervisor is therefore required to quickly build rapport with clients.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
– Ensure that conversations with cliens are in line with FINCA Jordan standards in order to achieve satisfactory resolutions for both parties.
– Ensure that Call Center Officers listen effectively to clients, and are able to probe to understand their issues/objections
– Consolidate the “Voice of the Customer” based on the team’s interaction with segments and regularly sharing such feedback with all stakeholders within the departments, branches and higher levels of the Management Team.
Call Center Employees
– Ensure a harmonious working relationship with Call Center employees ( both peers and other employees irrespecitve of level and working effectively in a team based
– lead, motivate, and develop teams by coaching effectively and communicate clearly in a manner that is consistent and supportive in order to create an environment that promotes success and continuous improvement.
– Identify the requirements for a comprehensive training program for Call Center Officers
– Analyze data and provide effective reporting to all levels in FINCA by ensuring that all key metrics can be recorded and tracked accurately.
– Personal behavior is fully in line with the company’s values of trust, warmth, and responsible work, both with clients and colleagues.
– Ensure compliance with FINCA policies and procedures and other internal Manuals.
– Behave professionally, fairly and transparently to ensure a good reputation of the Institution at all times.
– High level of problem solving and active listening skills.
– The ability to multi task.
– A solid understanding of key cross functional processes related to customer care and an ability to identify both performance issues and opportunities for improvement.
– Strong analytical skills.
– Basic knowledge of MS Office (MS Word, MS Excel, MS Outlook).
EDUCATION, QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
– BA in Business, or any other field of business.
– Collection and sales experience is preferable
Fluent in Arabic. Knowledge of English in an advantage.