تعلن شركة زين للاتصالات في الاردن عن حاجتها الى :
Account Value Management – AVM Team Member
We are looking to hire an AVM Team Member who will be Responsible for the growth and expansion of the business as well as creating accounts value during the lifetime of the existing accounts by understanding the customer’s overall needs and matching those to the products/services that are offered. By Performing complex data analytics and accounts segmentation for the purpose of marketing strategies and campaigns design and implementation. As well as, conducting regular marketing research, designing, and preparing reports and presentations to convey research outcomes. Responsible for conducting customized analytical studies to provide consultation services to Business clients.
Main tasks will include but will not be limited to:
- Behavioral analysis of the accounts base to design and implement strategies and campaigns to promote upgrade behavior to increase ARPU, minimize any existing or possible future downgrade behavior, enhance accounts retention and reduce churn
- Design and implementation of cross-selling and up-selling campaigns to maximize the commercial value of the existing mass under corporate customer base and increasing the overall ARPA of accounts base.
- Continuous monitoring and tracking of any ongoing AVM activities to ensure the success of any conducted activities
- Preparation of post-launch analysis to generate better customer targeting and communication strategies
- Design and creation of reports concerning customer/ Accounts behavioral insights trends through the use of data analytics and surveys
- Conducting regular marketing research to generate insights and act accordingly
- Knowledge in data science; identifying issues and using data to propose solutions for effective decision making. build algorithms and design experiments to merge, manage, interrogate and extract data to supply tailored reports to accounts and customers.
What Do You Need to Qualify
To be shortlisted for the position, you will need to comply with all of the below
– Hold a bachelor’s degree in Marketing or Business Statistics, Business Analytics, or related field.
– minimum of 2 years of relevant experience.
– Plus skills (gained through experience, education, or training) in statistical computing and data visualization, business analytics, applied statistical learning methods, probability methods, simulation and decision modeling.