مطلوب موظفين للعمل الفوري مع طلبات
As part of the Delivery Hero network, Talabat is the pioneer of the online food ordering industry in the Middle East. Our operations span across Kuwait, Egypt, KSA, Bahrain, Oman, Qatar, Jordan and the United Arab Emirates.
Talabat was voted the UAE best food app in 2016/2017 by BBC Good Food with over 1,600+ employees, 3.8+ million users, 13,300+ of brands with more than 300,000 daily orders and we are just getting started!
What’s On Your Plate?
- Monitor and improve Rider Performance and Compliance.
- Lead Rider Recruitment for the allocated zones.
- Lead a Team of Rider Coordinators and/or Rider Captains.
- Manage rider roster with proper allocation of shifts/breaks/off-days etc.
- Supervises rider onboarding and training schedule with Rider Trainer and Rider Supervisor.
- Inventory management and usage compliance of Rider equipment.
- Groom rider quality (behaviour, appearance, professionalism, presentational etc).
- Setting up a performance improvement plan to improve performance of low performing riders.
- Reduce rider complaints originating from customers.
- Monitor riders performance on individual level and responsible for coaching/warning riders.
- Audits fleet appearance & rider behaviour via on ground visits.
What Did We Order?
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- 2-3 years of experience in food/grocery tech industry is highly preferred.
- Proficient in Google Suite tools like GDoc, GSheet, GSlides, GForms etc.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Influencer and a negotiation with good public speaking and presentation skills.
- People management skills: Experience of managing bigger group of people.